Welcome to the Blue Moon

If you like the stories, I would love to hear from you. Leave a comment on the blog or drop me an email.

All stories on this blog and related blogs are fictional. Any representation of actual people or events is purely coincidental. These stories should be read only as fantasy and are intended for a mature audience. If you are not of legal age or such works are illegal in your country, please visit Google for more appropriate sites.

News

11/3/16: The return of the original Unbreakables.


6/14/15: The Call of the Seven Peaks -- a new story in the Unbreakables Universe


12/8/15: In the Lift--Star Trek fan fiction


12/15/15: Never Parted--Star Trek fan fiction


Wednesday, August 2, 2023

 This blog site is closing. My stories can be found on Archive of Our Own under the author name NatatBlue. Thank you for all your support and visits.

4 comments:

  1. I came across your stories quite a few years back on ao3 with the Unbreakables series. And it was a really memorable and unique read for me. Just a day or two back, I was randomly thinking about everything and nothing at once like we happen to do on quiet and long nights, and I suddenly recalled this series and its characters. I decided to look it up only to see this message on your blog. In a strange play of coincidence/fate I feel. Hence, the reason to leave this message. I will miss knowing that the blog is no longer going to be there. Thank you for writing The unbreakables (The old and new version). It has left it's imprint on me, enough so, to recall it even years later. A mark of a truly remarkable work I would say. If you ever plan to continue it in any form, you will find a willing reader waiting for you. Having said that, I hope to keep enjoying your current works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nat! I was curious if you plan on uploading the original Unbreakables to A03. My bestie is a huge fan and was actually revisiting the series when all this started happening. Don’t ask why I’m asking for her. Sometimes it’s easier this way lmao. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pleased your friend enjoyed it, but at least for the moment the Unbreakables are not planned to be revisited. The story has become a foundation for stories not in such a blatant power dynamic world, and while it may take us a year or more to work on the new stuff. When it is complete I will need to remove all traces of the Unbreakables from the internet and the copies of the old stuff which I have will not be simple to transfer to AO3.

    ReplyDelete